Yesterday, I wrote about synchronicities. And I just had another BIG one last night!
By now, you probably know that I am a huge fan of author Gregg Levoy’s book Callings: Finding and Following an Authentic Life.
If you had any doubt, here are all of the blogs I wrote about that included quotes from his book:
- Why Failure is a Good Thing
- Perfection & Productivity Can Kill You
- Following the Beat of Your Own Dream
- Don’t Feel Limited by Your Limitations
- Signs and Symptoms You’re Own the Right Track
I Followed My Calling
I’ve been meaning to google the author because I was so enamored with his book. I finally listened to the “calling” and was astonished to see that he was going to be in my neighborhood.
“Aw,” I said to myself. He already came.”
But then I checked the date and realized he was talking about his book tonight! There was no way that there would be any tickets left, but I called the office just in case.
There were tickets and the woman there would hold it for me.
I couldn’t believe my luck.
I just got back from the event. It was 2 hours and a half and I not only got my book signed (rabbit bitten and used), but I had a chance to tell the author how much I admired him and his book.
I’m still smiling from all of the synchronistic events that had to occur in order for me to be in this moment.
- I had to have gone to Portland’s famous bookstore Powell’s two years ago.
- I had to have found that used $7.95 book in the mash of many stories of books.
- Then, I needed to read the book, search for the author’s name by yesterday, not today.
- And there had to be tickets left to see the event.
The universe is working hard.
I wrote a book load of notes and will share it with you next week.
But until then, I just wanted to end with a thought.
If you open yourself up to the possibility that you can co-create your life, that if you bring your whole self and desires to play, you can have everything you want and more.
I also wanted to end with this. Oprah.com’s sharing a Martha Beck life coach’s Five Level Improvement Program. Go to that link and you can begin discovering more about yourself, your wants and your goals.
Have a great weekend!
Follow me on Twitter
And talk to me on Facebook