My next workshop will be held on Saturday, March 28 at the Healing Arts Center in Aiea. I’m really excited about this one. In addition to the fact that space is beautiful, and air conditioned (thank god!), I’ve also lined up a massage therapist and a creative arts journaling exercise by a mom and a teacher. This workshop is for you if you’re looking for the following:
1) Respite from your busy and crazy life as a mom.
2) Connection with other moms.
3) Tips on how to enjoy the moment more.
4) Creative tools to destress and help you slow down.
5) Reconnection with yourself and what truly matters in your life.
If you’re interested, please email me or keep checking http://theinspiringbee.com/workshops/ for information on how to register. Prepaying for the workshop will save you money and registration and payment will need to be done before the workshop date.
I look forward to seeing all of you!