This year I took full advantage of all my birthday freebies. It was like I was a kid again! All of these require you to sign-up in advance so if your birthday is coming up like mine, do it soon.
Since everything is so costly in Hawaii, getting free stuff is extra exciting. From free ice-cream to chocolate, you’ll want to keep reading to find out how you can snag your gifts too.
- Sign up with Baskin Robbin’s for a free ice-cream scoop in a cone or cup.
- Ninja Sushi gives you $10 off if you sign up.
- Sephora has cool makeup/skin care products for its rewards members. No purchase necessary. This year, I scored a Tarte lip gloss and blush.
- GNC gives you $10 to spend for signing up.
- In addition to your free monthly chocolate of your choice, you’ll get $10 to spend for your birthday.
That’s all the gifts I got this year. What other birthday rewards do you know of? Share it here. And if you want to help me save the environment this year, I’d really appreciate your help in spreading the word here.