Words have the power to transform your great product into a bestselling one. Words can persuade, move, and inspire people to take action.
As a writer for over a decade, I’ve been a columnist for The Writer magazine, associate editor for Psych Central, and copywriter for companies such as Tiny Prints, Art.com, Toyota Hawaii, Hawaii Life and Walmart Labs.
I assist businesses with article writing, essay writing, blogging, product descriptions, and consulting work. I love working in the areas of health, spirituality, and home decor. My passion is helping people feel less alone, validating the human experience and creating projects that visually inspire. I am currently writing children’s books. Please contact me and together we can see what areas I can best help you.
If you’re feeling stuck, empty, but feel called to do something, but you’re not sure what, you need a coach. But with so many coaches out there how do you know which one to work with?
- You’re looking for meaning, joy, and purpose, not just a hefty paycheck.
- You’re ready to make a change even if it means doing something scary.
- You work best with people who are positive, supportive and encouraging not ones that bark orders at you.
- You want someone who has a professional background in addition to experience working with clients on a variety of issues.
- You want to be seen and heard, not just told what to do.
If this sounds like you, I can help you discover your purpose and how to confront your fears while doing this in a way that feels authentic to you. Click on over to read more about my coaching services and rates.